At Brocklesby, we recognise that our employees are at the heart of our company and we are happy to hear from dedicated and talented people to join our team.
We post all new vacancies on our website, so it is worth checking back on a regular basis to view the latest vacancies at Brocklesby.
LGV 1 Tanker Drivers required – Brocklesby Ltd, North Cave
|We are looking to recruit LGV 1 tanker drivers to join our transport team. You will report to the Transport Manager and preferably have at least 1 years’ experience.
We collect and deliver used cooking oil around the UK and have 3 vacancies. We are not general haulage and our fleet is used for our own purposes. Further expansion plans are on the immediate horizon, so it’s an extremely exciting time to join us.
As part of the team, the driver role is very important to us and you will be treated as ambassadors of the company. In return, we expect polite and courteous rapport with our customers/suppliers, as you will get to know them all well.
We are looking for the following experience, skills and knowledge:
· Based initially in Hull, but long term will be based at North Cave
· Shift pattern – Monday to Friday, but you will be expected to work overtime (within drivers’ hours legislation) and have nights out where required
· Full time permanent
· No cab sharing
· The ability to work unsupervised
· Ensuring the vehicle/tanker are kept in a good clean working order
Skills & Knowledge
· Two-week induction package
· On-going DCPC training (funded)
· Competitive hourly and overtime rates
· Medical expenses
· Night out allowance
· Guaranteed hours
£12.50/hour (53 hours guaranteed)
Overtime £16.63/hour Mon-Frid (after 53 hours worked)
Weekends and bank holidays £18.75/hr